Use walnuts instead?
- ¾ cup reduced fat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 6 pitas, for serving
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from 3 medium ears) or one 10-ounce package frozen, thawed, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
I swapped the cilantro/chili powder for more garlic & onion, used butter instead of olive oil.
Good recipe – doesn’t use buttermilk. Doesn’t keep very well.
- 1 3/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled*
- 1 large egg
- *For moister cornbread, substitute 1/4 cup vegetable oil or corn oil for 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the butter.