- 3 15 oz cans navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 slices center cut bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (I used a bouquet garni for tosing)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- In a blender, blend 1 can of beans with 1 cup of water.
- Press Saute button then cook the bacon until crisp. Set aside on paper towels.
- Add the onion, carrots and celery to the pot and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato paste then add the pureed beans, beans, broth, rosemary and bay leaves.
- Cook on high pressure 15 minutes. Let the pressure release, remove rosemary and bay leaves. Place 2 cups of the soup in the blender and puree to thicken, then add back to the soup along with the spinach and stir until wilted. To serve, ladle into 6 bowls and top with bacon.
.5 oz Lime Juice
.5 oz Aperol
.5 oz St. Germain
1 oz Tequila
- 2 Oz Rye
- 1 Oz sweet vermouth
- 1/2 Oz campari
Stir. Strain into a cocktail glass.
Maraschino cherry garnish.
1.50 oz Gin
0.75 oz Elderflower Liqueur
0.50 oz Lime juice
0.25 oz Maraschino Liqueur
3 dashes Grapefruit bitters