This was awesome! I forgot to take a picture.
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and greasing
- 14 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (see note above)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 12 ounces strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
Hot pepper sauce
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 scallion, sliced
I used only a splash of lemon juice and omitted the hot pepper sauce. Add more more green onions.
1 tablespoon oil
4 large sweet onions (sliced)
1/2 cup water
4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (grated)
pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, add the onions and water and cook until completely tender and caramelized and golden, about 40-50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so, adding more water as needed.
2. Mix everything and place it in a baking dish.
3. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the top is nice and browned, about 30-50 minutes.