- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 roasted red peppers, skinned and seeded (you can use jarred roasted red peppers if you rinse and drain them)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon canned chipotle in adobo, minced (plus more, to taste)
- Parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Pita chips, vegetables, or pretzels, to serve
- In a food processor, combine the feta and cream cheese. Process until the cheese is whipped and fluffy.
- Add in the roasted red peppers, garlic, and chipotle. Process until smooth and well-combined. Taste and add more chipotle if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (the dip tastes best if chilled overnight).
- Garnish with parsley and serve with pita chips